Square Enix has announced Endwalker, the latest expansion for Final Fantasy XIV.
Endwalker will be released in the fall of 2021.
Features of the expansion is listed below.
- Level cap increase from 80 to 90
- Expansive new areas, including Garlemald, Thavnair, and the city of Radz-at-Han
- A new tribe: the Arkasodara
- New threats, including Anima
- New dungeons
- A new high-difficulty raid: Pandæmonium
- Secrets revealed in a new alliance raid series
- New small-scale PvP mode
- An additional Trust ally: Estinien Wyrmblood
- A new residential district: Ishgard
- Updates to the Gold Saucer
- Relaxing fun in Island Sanctuary
- New gear and crafting recipes
- Expanded horizons via the Data Center Travel System