Blade & Soul players, get ready to journey north and explore the uncharted lands as the game’s 18.0 patch notes have been revealed. The new update will allow players to unfold the story of Act XII and venture into the Northern Continent starting March 22nd.
Some of the new features and changes that will be included in the update are:
- New Skill Specialization for Zen Archer: The “Way of the Thunderstrike” skill specialization is now available to all Zen Archer players who have completed the “Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan” quest.
- New Field: Northern Continent: A new field has been added to the game, and players can explore it through the Exploration Journal.
- New System: Wanted: Players can hunt down target NPCs and exchange them for “Northern continent Honor Coin.”
- New Mythical Dungeon: “Abyssal Throne” is now located in Dasari Palace and players must complete the “ChimeraLab – Letter from Choi Jina” quest to enter.
- New Event: Hunger Expedition: Players can accumulate Earth Coins by defeating Field Boss Hunger and completing the “Recruiting for Ghoul Tree Hunger Expedition Unit” quest.
- Changes to Ranking System: The overall ranking system has been revamped, and new ranking seasons have begun.
The patch notes also include changes to the game’s skills, attributes, dungeons, and rewards, as well as improvements to the feedback system, market, and lobby interfaces.
Blade & Soul players can check out the full patch notes for the 18.0 update on the game’s official website. The Hunger Expedition event will run from March 22nd to April 19th, with a reward redemption period from April 19th to May 24th.
So gear up and get ready to explore the uncharted lands of the Northern Continent in Blade & Soul’s latest update.