The world of Ethyrial: Echoes of Yore is set to undergo some significant changes, as the developers have announced server merges and a reshuffled roadmap based on player feedback. The game developers continue to foster a community-focused approach, underlining the importance of player input in their decision-making process.
Server Merges on the Horizon
According to the game’s official website, the impending server merges are expected to transition all characters with their existing items, XP, and progression intact. North America West was selected as the primary merge region due to its optimal average ping based on prior server locations.
Post-merge, the servers will be structured as follows:
- North America West: 1 PvP & 1 PvE – Silverlake & Narrowbane
- Europe: 1 PvP & 1 PvE – Edrivine & Finville
In more detail, the server merge breakdown is as follows:
- PvE: Ardholm (OCE), Marshdale (SA), and Narrowbane (NA EAST) will merge into Narrowbane (NA WEST)
- PvP: Coinfield (OCE), Ethersalos (NA EAST), Lotus Haven (ASIA), Dawnrock (SA), and Ironsheen (NA WEST) will merge into Silverlake (NA WEST)
It’s important to note that no servers will be merged into Europe.
A Fresh Roadmap
In response to community feedback, the developers have adjusted their roadmap, promising a host of changes and new experiences for the players:
- The introduction of Fresh servers and the Elemental Rift is now scheduled for August.
- A rescaled XP table has been moved to July.
- PvP Season 1 is set to kick off in August, with a pre-season commencing in July.
This schedule adjustment will allow the team to assess the state of PvP during the pre-season and make necessary changes to the XP table before the launch of fresh servers. Following these adjustments, PvP Season 1 will kick off with the new balance changes and XP table values.
As the developers plan a detailed roadmap for September through November, they plan to conduct community polls to further collect insights and preferences. They remain committed to using this feedback to guide their decisions, despite potential limitations due to team task allocation.