New World’s population has been soaring lately due to the release of the Brimstone Sands expansion. To deal with the increase in population Amazon opened a batch of “Fresh Start” servers which resulted in several of the old servers being nearly abandoned. To ensure that New World players can join servers with a healthy population, New World will be merging these legacy servers this week.
The servers that are being merged are:
- Tupia will be merging into Asgard.
- Fae will be merging into Niflheim.
- Eden will be merging into Olympus.
- Themiscyra and Frislandia are merging into Heliopolis.
- Aukumea will be merging into El Dorado.
- Eridu will be merging into Delos.
The merge will happen this Friday, December 2nd. For more info about the merge visit the New World forums.