New World Announces "Fury of the Spriggan" Event, Offering Adventurers an Immersive Encounter and Exclusive Rewards 1

New World Announces “Fury of the Spriggan” Event, Offering Adventurers an Immersive Encounter and Exclusive Rewards

New World has announced its latest event, Fury of the Spriggan. Running from May 24 to June 13, this event invites players to challenge fearsome Dryad Shamans across several regions of Aeternum for a chance to claim daily, event-specific rewards.

Dryad Shamans, mystical nature entities, have emerged in regions like Brightwood, Ebonscale Reach, Edengrove, Mourningdale, and Brimstone Sands. Players are called to construct Flame Braziers, enhancing their weapons to combat the formidable foes and protect Aeternum from being overrun.

Fury of the Spriggan comes on the heels of a significant lore development: the re-awakening of the Ennead. The Dryads, aiming to preserve the natural order, have summoned the mighty Spriggan to retaliate against those who threaten the sanctity of their environment. The event’s narrative immerses players in an epic struggle for the preservation of the land, challenging them to stand against the might of the Earth itself.

Victory over the Spriggan offers players several potential rewards. Each win guarantees one of the following: a 50% chance to earn a level-appropriate weapon or armor piece, a 30% chance of securing an item from the Global Named List, or a 20% chance of acquiring an item from the Spriggan Arena Named List. Players are also guaranteed spoils such as container resources, consumables, and Obsidian Gypsum.

Furthermore, players can battle the Spriggan multiple times a day, receiving up to three daily bonus rewards. Each victory grants a special Cache containing exclusive event loot, such as a Mossborne Weapon and Armor Piece, Umbral Shards, and Flame Cores. These rewards reset every day at 5 AM local time.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *